Are my baby wipes safe?
Which baby wipes safe for sensitive babies?
These are some of the questions many new moms have been asking since the start of this year.
To answer these questions, we have compiled a detailed article covering some of the harmful ingredients that make some baby wipes brands unsafe for your newborn. In the second part, we have given reasons why Bloom Baby wipes are super fantastic ones on the market today. Read on to learn more.
Trying to find out which chemicals manufacturers use in making baby wipes is a tricky thing. The reason for this is that some big companies don’t like to reveal the list of ingredients on the package. They just use appealing phrases like dermatologist tested, pH balanced, hypoallergenic, and so on. If you are not careful, you may become a victim of these lies and probably miss the opportunity of making an informed decision.
That said, we have revealed a list of harmful ingredients some manufacturers use in making their baby wipes. They list these ingredients as preservatives and cleansers but you must avoid them regardless of how reputable the brand is.
Must avoid ingredients:
• Methylisothiazolinone (MI): This is also another ingredient some manufacturers use in baby wipes. It has been banned in Europe because it is the leading cause nasal allergies and dermatitis.
• Bronopol: This ingredient is used in baby wipes to act as an antimicrobial. One of the downsides of this ingredients is that it causes lung, skin and eye irritation. You should, therefore, avoid baby wipes with this chemical compound.
• Parabens: Some manufacturers use this ingredient to prevent bacterial growth in baby wipes while they are in the store. Scientific studies and clinical studies have linked this preservative to male infertility and breast cancer. Parabens are also the main cause of skin irritation.
• Phenoxyethanol: Scientific studies have found that Phenoxyethanol has the potential to be an endocrine disruptor. This ingredient also has the potential of causing lung, eye and skin irritation.
• It would be nice to avoid baby wipes with Malic Acid, Propylene glycol, Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride or Tocopheryl Acetate.
The best-rated baby wipes brand
bloom BABY® is the best-rated baby wipes brand you’ve got in the market. This brand has been gaining a lot of momentum when it comes to popularity among new moms because of a reason. Besides being one of the safest baby wipe brands out there, bloom BABY® also fits your needs and meets your expectations.
Some of its advantages include:
• They use purified natural glacier water making them perfect for sensitive skin.
• They utilize plant enriched vitamins that please the baby’s suffering skin.
• They are not only hypoallergenic and tested but also safe from harmful ingredients and perversities.
• Produced by wind energy so you can feel good knowing that you are using a brand that cares about the environment.
• Most effective and softest wipes for sensitive baby bottoms.
• Retailing at a great value compared to other brands.
bloom BABY® is about safety, balance, affordability and effectiveness. For more information about our products, just feel free to get in touch.